Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hymn Singing - Bodhi Tree



Hymn singing session during e-DSG on 14 Jan 2009 in Kajang Buddhist House.


Bodhi Tree, Music by Daniel Kwok, Lyrics by Khoo Nee Sern
=======================================================

There's a tree with heart shaped leaves
Swaying gently softly to the breeze
From this tree the Buddha found Release
Tis the gentle Bodhi Tree.

And beneath its cozy shade
I will fold my feet and meditate
May I be at ease and unafraid
Underneath the Bodhi Tree

And like the Bodhi Tree I'm strong
Free from danger all day long
And like the Bodhi Tree I'll climb
For Nibbana's precious bliss sublime.

Stately tree with Heart shaped leaves
Swaying gently softly to the breeze
There I'll seek for peace that's guaranteed
Right beneath the Bodhi Tree
This is where I'd really love to be.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs