Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hymn Singing - My Beautiful Friend - Featuring Bro. Chong Jia Wei



My Beautiful Friend
Music & Lyrics by: Daniel Kwok
Performed by: i.GemZ
=========================


Verse 1:
--------

You, my beautiful friend, you bring me joy
With your warm and generous ways
Kalyana Mitra you pull me back
When the road leads me astray
I'll never forget you were there with me
In times of sorrow
I'll promise to stand by you
Today and tomorrow

Chorus:
--------

You, my trusted friend
I'll walk with you till the end
On the path of Freedom
Now and again
My happy beautiful friend
I'll hold your hand
In us we can depend

Verse 2:
--------

Friend, you have all the qualities in you
To show me the meaning of the Truth
And there will be times we won't agree
There may be doubt, uncertainty
I'm sorry I've let you down and
Left you in the shadows
My friend will you turn around?
I'm here with my rainbows

Repeat Chorus (2x)
-------------------

Kalyana Mitra, please take care of me
We somehow share the same destiny
Kalyana Mitra, I'll take care of you
Beautiful friend, I truly love you.


No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs